Upon visiting this website, specific information generated by your browser or device is automatically gathered by our server. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Your domain
- IP address
- Date, time, and duration of your visit
- Browser type
- Operating system
- Page visits
When interacting with our website, engaging in business transactions with us, or expressing an interest in conducting business, you have the option to voluntarily provide us with personal information through the following means:
- Completing forms on our website (e.g., a 'Contact Us' form) or at trade shows and other business-related events.
- Downloading documents and/or applications from our website.
- Subscribing to newsletters or other forms of communication.
- Corresponding with us via phone, email, or other contact methods provided.
- Applying for a job, work placement, or internship.
Typically, the personal information you may provide includes your name, company name, address, email address, phone number, and any additional details necessary to address inquiries or handle complaints. This information is necessary for establishing contractual agreements with you (such as employment contracts or purchase agreements) or providing services like downloading information from our website. Failure to provide the requested information may result in our inability to deliver the desired services or products or consider your employment application.Information Usage:
We utilize the information gathered from you during registration, purchases, newsletter sign-ups, survey responses, marketing communications, website browsing, and engagement with specific site features in the following manners:
- Sending periodic emails related to your orders, as well as updates on products and services.
- Conducting follow-ups after any form of correspondence, including live chat, email, or phone inquiries.
To safeguard your information, we have implemented the following measures:
- We do not employ vulnerability scanning or scanning to PCI standards.
- Our focus is solely on providing articles and information, and we never request credit card numbers.
- Regular Malware Scanning is conducted to ensure a secure environment.
Your personal information is securely stored behind protected networks, accessible only to a limited number of individuals with special access rights. These individuals are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of the information. Additionally, any sensitive or credit-related data you provide is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
When users enter, submit, or access their information, we apply a range of security measures to uphold the safety of their personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are neither stored nor processed on our servers.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and interactions to enhance future site experiences and tools. In some cases, trusted third-party services may track this information on our behalf.
Please note that disabling cookies may impact the efficiency of certain features on our site. However, this will not significantly affect your overall user experience. Third-Party Disclosure:
We do not engage in the sale, trade, or transfer of your Personally Identifiable Information to external parties.Third-Party Links:
Our website does not feature or provide third-party products or services.California Online Privacy Protection Act:
- Users have the option to visit our site anonymously.
- If you wish to change your personal information, please contact us via email.
We respect Do Not Track signals, and when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is active, we do not track, plant cookies, or engage in advertising activities.Does our site permit third-party behavioral tracking?
It is worth mentioning that we strictly prohibit third-party behavioral tracking on our site.COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Regarding the gathering of personal information from children under the age of 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) empowers parents with control. The COPPA Rule, enforced by the Federal Trade Commission, the consumer protection agency of the United States, outlines the obligations of website and online service operators in safeguarding children's online privacy and safety.
We do not target our marketing specifically to children under the age of 13. Do we permit third parties, such as ad networks or plug-ins, to collect personally identifiable information (PII) from children under 13?Fair Information Practices
The principles of Fair Information Practices serve as the foundation of privacy laws in the United States and have greatly influenced the development of data protection regulations worldwide. Understanding and implementing these principles is crucial for compliance with various privacy laws that safeguard personal information.
To align with the Fair Information Practices, we will take the following responsive measures in the event of a data breach:
We will promptly notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We also uphold the Individual Redress Principle, which grants individuals the right to seek legal remedies against data collectors and processors who fail to comply with the law. This principle ensures that individuals not only have enforceable rights against data users but also have the means to pursue legal action through courts or government agencies to address non-compliance by data processors.